Summer figure – How to get closer to yours from home
Have you resolved to do something for your health this year? To exercise more to achieve your dream figure by summer? It’s not just you! Therefore, we will show you how you can achieve your dream figure from home with uncomplicated, yet effective and also fun workouts. We present you some methods, there is certainly something for you. Try yourself out. Maybe you will find a new passion.
Circuit training for the whole body
Strengthen your whole body muscles with full body circuit workouts. Circuit workouts usually consist of two circuits. Each circuit has a certain number of exercises (usually three to four). It is best to repeat each circuit three-four times before moving on to the second. One exercise can last between 45-60 seconds until you start the next exercise. Between exercises, you can pause for up to 20 seconds, so you can catch your breath briefly, yet not stop for too long, as your endurance should be trained as well. Accordingly, circuit training can burn an average of up to 547 calories per hour. However, do not forget to warm up for a few minutes beforehand. For this, it is enough to perform some stretching exercises or do a few jumping jacks.
- Squats: Start in an upright position. Now bend your knees while pushing your hips back. Your knees should be approximately above the tops of your feet. Your back remains straight. Then push yourself back up so that you reach your starting position.
- Lunges: Start with any side. One foot is in front of your torso, at about a 90 degree angle. Your other foot is positioned behind you. Now pull the leg that is positioned behind you forward. Either that you get into an upright stance or pull it up so that your knee is at chest level. Do not forget to train the other leg during the next interval.
- Knee Raise (High Knees): Run on the spot while alternately pulling your knees up toward your abdomen.
- Mountain Climbers (Mountain Climbers): Start in a push-up position. Alternately pull the knees forward toward the elbows. The faster, the better.
Aerobics is a dynamic fitness workout. Need for it you do nothing, except a little space. The average calorie consumption for one hour is about 530 calories (for a body weight of 70 kilos).
Below you will find two whole workouts that you can try immediately. Let’s go!
For advanced users:
Sounds crazy for the first time, but it’s quite simple to explain. Interval training is composed of boxing, Pilates and dancing. You have never heard of it? That’s all the more reason to try it out. A sweaty workout awaits you. But it’s worth it – depending on your body weight, you can burn up to 900 calories per hour.
Here are two Piloxing workouts to try:
Household activities can also make you fitter. Spending time each day sprucing up your home can be purposeful for your summer figure.
|Activity||Calorie consumption (30 minutes)|
|Mop floor||95 calories|
|Make fresh beds||110 calories|
|Vacuum cleaning||110 calories|
|Clean windows||100 calories|
Workouts at home
Physical exercise is necessary not only to achieve aesthetic goals, but also to collect numerous health benefits. If you want to save yourself a trip to the gym, you can get fit from home by following a few tips. To make your workout at home as efficient as possible, the following tips can help you:
- Avoid distraction
- Get support
- Set up a training area
- Plan training sessions in advance
- Varied training
Exercising from home can present you with some challenges, so the above tips should help you become more motivated so that your summer figure will appear in no time.
Luxury properties on FINDMYHOME.AT/Premium Living
Landlust: Luxury real estate in the countryside
Villa location: Luxury properties Villa location
For ski fans: Luxurious living for ski fans
Hotel service: Luxurious living with hotel service
Exquisite view: Luxurious living with an exquisite view
For golf fans: Luxurious living for golf fans
Classic elegance: Luxurious living in classic elegance